Bottega Verde began as a herbal store in 1972 in Pienza, in the heart of Tuscany. The inspiration for the active ingredients of Bottega Verde cosmetics is the Massaini Palace, a wonderful castle located on a splendid vast plain.
Today, Bottega Verde designs products and distributes its own products, becoming the first company cosmetics chain in Italy. Over 40 years of existence, it gave a new meaning to the expression "from producer to consumer".
Since the launch of the online store in Romania, ControlF5 has accepted a particularly exciting challenge: to implement a complete eCommerce solution for the famous Italian brand that will give Romanian clients a complete online shopping experience and integrate it with the processes, business model and infrastructure used by BottegaVerde.ro
Using a custom framework, pre-existing and owned by BottegaVerde.ro, ControlF5 built a complete eCommerce solution, with independent modules, integrated and streamlined for the company's flows.
Among the modules and integrations implemented, we mention:
- CMS - tools needed to completely manage shop content - manage products and their specifications, categories, brands, landing pages as well as the entire nomenclature system.
- Marketing - tools and integrations used in the marketing process - manageable banners, gift system, configurable vouchers, newsletter, donation system, reviews, dashboard and reporting system.
- Feeds - managing data flow for integration with various aggregation and automated marketing platforms
- Orders - section for managing the entire flow of commands
- Invoices - integrated invoicing solution with external application
- Deliveries - Generate, manage deliveries and integrate with courier operators applications
- Receipts - Cash flow management through integration with external payment processors
- Customers - Online shop clients management module
- Returns - a solution for generating and managing returns
- Marketplace - integration with the main marketplaces on the Romanian market
- Import - module used to import and update data (products, stocks, categories etc.)
- Administrators and permissions - Managing users and access rights for the backend section.
- Shopping cart
- Review module
- Mobile version
- Client area - order history, invoices history, my account, password recovery, membership administration in BottegaVerde Community
- Create client account
- Sign in with Facebook / Google
- Search module based on automatic suggestions
- Integration with card payment processors
- Integration with automated marketing applications and platforms
- Automatic notification system via email, sms, push notifications
Working with BottegaVerde since it first launched on the Romanian market, we have developed a complete eCommerce platform capable of meeting the company's needs and offering customers a simple and fast way to enjoy brand products.
ControlF5 is still a trusted partner for BottegaVerde, developing new functionalities while providing support and maintenance services for the smooth running of applications.
- Web Design
- Web Applications
- Web programming
- Data import
- Web Scan
- Support and maintenance
The BottegaVerde.ro platform was built on a custom PHP framework, developed by ControlF5.